The innovative Multi-Use data logger tempmate.®-M1 with integrated USB port is the ultimate data logger for economical temperature monitoring of your stationary refrigerators and transported goods. For carrying out the analysis, the tempmate.®-M1 is connected directly to the USB port. A PDF report is then automatically generated.
This shows the temperature profile as well as all individual values plus statistical information. No hardware (such as cables or interfaces) or software required.
In order to adjust the data logger’s settings or analyse the measurement data, the free tempbase.®-D software is required.
Automatic PDF report
The automatically created PDF report contains extensive information that you can use to assess the goods being monitored: data curve, statistical values such as MIN, MAX, AVG, MKT and every single measurement value shown in table form.
- Brand TempMate (Made in Germany)
- 2-year service life
- Transparent recording of temperature fluctuations within a cold chain
- Economical and reliable
- Very small and light: can be inserted into virtually any package
- No additional software required for analyses
- Detailed analysis with chart and table
- Display shows the status
- Data logger type Reusable data logger
- Temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Accuracy ±0.5°C (at -20°C to +40°C)
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Storage capacity 32,000 measurements
- Battery CR2032 / Can be replaced by the customer
- Measurement interval 10 seconds to 24 hours
- Recording time Freely programmable by the customer / Up to 12 months
- Startup method Manually at the touch of a button or automatically at the programmed startup time
- Alarm type Individual or cumulative alarm
- Protection class IP67
- Dimensions 79mm x 33mm x 14mm [L x W x H]
- Weight approx 25g
- Certified EN12830, calibration certificate, CE, RoHS
- Software PDF reader
- Auto PDF report Yes
- PC connection USB 2.0, Type A