Analogue Orifice Flowmeter are based on the prenciple of measuring differential pressure between two plates. Analogue Orifice Flowmeter is used to measure flow of fluid such as liquid, gas, and vapor.
- Precision : ±% 1
- Mounting Position : Horizontal and Vertical (up)
- Output : Contact (optional)
- Connection : DN25....DN150 wafer type
- Application Areas: Liquid, Gas, Vapor
- Temperature: 50°C max.
- Protection Class : IP65
- Pressure : 16 Bar max.
- Body, Connections : Carbonsteel
- Indicator : Instantaneous Analogue Needdled