Ultrasonic Level Transmitter provides continuous level measurement in liquids and solids.Also, it makes flow measurement in volumetric measurement and open tanks.Ultrasonic level transmitter are 4-wire electrically. There are on keypad to make LCD screen and configuration settings. Ultrasonic level transmitter make level and volume measurement in open and closed tanks with a high precision. Ultrasonic level sensor changable as Epoxy or PVDF.PVDF sensor is resistant to aggressive and corrosive chemicals (acid, coustic, and petrochemical).
Heat compenisation is available at all of the Orion Echo models. All models have IP68 protection class.Also,Hart communication protocol is available at Orion Echo ultrasonic level transmitters as option.
- It is compact or external type with IP68 protection class, transmitter and LCD screen.
- Ultrasonic Level Transmitter are 4-wire electrically. It has 24 VDC supply.
- There are two adjustable relay output. If ordered as an open channel flowmeter, to generate puls one of the relay gives output as transistor depending on the flow.
- Fault output relay is engaged in case of the problem in ultrasonic level transmitters.It can be used for safe operation of the signal and supply situation.
- Filter function which eliminates echoes will occur in the sidewalls guarantees stable work in level measurement.
- It makes easier commissioning of the devices connected with simulation function.
- Volumetric measurement can be made at horizontal or vertical cylinder, square or sphere tanks.
- It supports parsal sluice method in open channel flow measurement.
- Will be made measurement can be showed at level and distance (cm, m, inch veya feet), in the volume (liter, m3 , imp. gal, U.S. gal). in the flow measurement ( l/s, m3/h, imp/h, gal/h ).
- It is a economic alternative with RS485 Modbus RTU serial port communication at non-PLC and GPRS data collection applications.
- Hart option is available at this model.
- It can be used at machine applications, distance measurement and motion detection.
- It is preffered at water treatment plants, chemical level measurement processes, petrochemical plants and food sector intensely.
- PDF l Technical Properties
- PDF l User Guide
- PDF l Connection Scheme
- Supply: 24V DC +/- %30 / 4 W max
- Relay Output: 250VAC/1A NO 2 pieces
- Fault Relay Output: Control relay adjustable as fault output relay.
- Communication: RS485 MODBUS RTU (Hart Protocol option)
- Analogue Output: 4-20mA optic isolated (2kv) 14byte
- Working Conditions: Transmitter: -10 °C to +60 °C Sensor : -20 °C to +90 °C
- Sensor Window: GLASS-FIBER EPOXY / PVDF option
- Sensor Output: Delrin® POM-C EN 10204 / PVDF option
- Protection Class: IP68
- Resolution: 1mm max
- Lineerity: %0,5
- Maximum Measurement Distance: 12m (from liquid surface)
- Minimum Measurement Distance: 0,4m
- Sensor Frequency: 50Khz
- Sound Cone Angle: -3 dB de 10 degree
- Compenisation: Heat Compenisation
- Working Condition: (Vibration ): 5-500Hz 3G RMS random vibration IEC-60068-2-64
- CE Decleration: EN 61000-6-4:2001, EN 61000-6-2:2005, EN 61010-1:2001