DMS60 thermal mass flow meter measures air, nitrogen, O2, CO2, argon, CH4, natural gas, biogas and almost all gases. The DMS45 mass air flow meter provides accurate, reliable, high precision and high stability measurement at an economical cost. Thermal mass flow meter can be used very easily in a limited area and in high pressure pipes with its compact design and appropriate probe model.
● 0.3 m/sec on all lines from 1” ~ 80”. lower limit flow measurement up to 1:100 lower limit upper limit measurement ratio
● Temperature range as high as 450°C
● Standard product up to 16 Bar. Special version up to 63 Bar
● It measures Air, Nitrogen, O2, CO2, Argon, CH4, Natural gas, biogas and almost all gases.
● Pulse, 4-20mA HART, RS485 Modbus Outputs are available.
● Easy installation under high pressure
● Possibility to remove and install the thermal mass flowmeter without stopping the line during the installation phase
● 2 lines LCD Display
● Direct Mass flow measurement. It does not require pressure and temperature compensation.
● Almost zero pressure loss due to no moving parts
● Isolated electronic design to eliminate electrical noise